Monday, September 3, 2007

Girl's Camp

This year I turned 12, old enough to go to young women's. So I got to go to girls camp. It was fun but it was hot and most of the girls in my ward got sick and threw up. My stomach hurt but I did not threw up. The girls are so fun and nice, and there is a new girl who moved in our ward. Her name is Xandy, she is fun. We went to camp on the 10-15 of July. On Friday it was bishop day and we had to come up with a cheer for are bishop. I had a lot of fun.



2 comments:

lori said...

i wish i could have gone to camp with you.

i still can't believe you are that old!

did you sing lots of camp songs? that's my favorite.

well, i'm glad you didn't throw up. :) yuck!

love you cutie!

Anonymous said...

You were very brave to go to camp! When I went a girl told a scary story and I couldn't sleep the rest of the night. I loved how you did the pictures of your camp. Very Cool!