Wednesday, January 9, 2008

MY BRACES



Tuesday at 1:30 I GOT MY BRACES OFF. I got a permanent retainer on my bottom teeth, and the one on top that I can take out. The retainer for my top is hot pink with two purple dolphins jumping at each other; I get the top one on Thursday. When the ortho took my braces off he thought my smile was so pretty he said he wants me to be his walking model for teeth. And my BFF said I should be on a tooth paste commercial. What do you think of my smile?



3 comments:

Nana said...

Oh my goodness how beautiful are you. Your teeth are perfect!! It actually makes you look older...boy we don't need that! Every day you become more beautiful. I am proud of the wonderful lady you are becoming.

heather said...

Congratulations Lauren! I remember when I got my braces off, the first thing I ate was a chocolate donut! Your smile looks great.

Kristin said...

Congratulations! I have a permanent retainer on the bottom too(for almost 15 years now...boy do I feel old)! What a beautiful smile you have!