I went to the eye Dr. and he said that my eyes are great, and it is the best time to get them. I am loving my contacts. Mom said that she would pay for them if I babysat for her, I think that is a fair arrangment. So now I have perfect teeth and no glasses.
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hurray! You are such a beautiful girl! We can't wait to see you!
Lauren, hurray you finally put a picture of your new look on your blog. You look beautiful!!! Of course you have aways been beautiful to me. I can't wait till you get up here to stay...and also for Targee. I love you sweetheart give yourself a big hug for me!
Yeah for you Lauren. I remember when I got contacts. It took me awhile to not constantly want to push up my glasses. You should ask your mom about pushing her glasses up with her shoulder move she did all the time after she got contacts. You look great. We'll see you in a week.
Post a Comment